Beef Stroganoff with pasta
Pasta cooked with Beef Stroganoff is simply an amazing dish that is radically different from the same dishes cooked separately.
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
- Beef loin – 750 gr
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Olive oil – 4 tbsp.
- Mushrooms (thinly sliced) – 300 g
- Onions (finely sliced) – 1 pc.
- Wheat flour – 2 tbsp.
- Chicken broth – 1 1/2 cup
- Beef broth – 1 1/2 cup
- Brandy – 1/3 cup
- Egg pasta – 200 grams
- Sour cream – 2/3 cup
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp.
Tip: how to make Amazing Marinated veal steak. ? Best recipes here: food-recipes-online
How to make pasta with meat in sauce:
- Beat the meat with a mallet and cut it into small thin strips about 2.5 cm long. Place meat on a paper towel, blot, salt and pepper it.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot. Place half of the meat in the hot skillet and fry until brown, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Transfer the fried meat to a medium sized bowl and fry the remaining meat in the same manner.
- In the same skillet in which the meat was fried, pour the remaining oil and heat until sizzling. Place the mushrooms and onions in the heated pan and salt with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Fry until all the liquid evaporates from the mushrooms, about 8 minutes.
Pour the flour into the pan and fry for about 30 seconds.
Gradually pour broth, then brandy into the skillet and return the meat to the skillet. Bring the mixture to a boil, cover and simmer over low heat until the meat is soft, about 30-35 minutes.
- Place pasta in skillet, cover and cook pasta with meat, stirring occasionally, until pasta is soft, about 10-15 minutes. Turn off the gas, add the sour cream and lemon juice to the pan. Season the pasta and meat with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
Serve the pasta and meat immediately on serving plates.